Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Physio Savvy - Is pain interrupting your sleep?
stress and death EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:16 am by Physio-Savvy

» for all Egyptians!!!
stress and death EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:39 pm by 2anrip

» Follow instructions
stress and death EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:17 am by 2anrip

» ICU BOOK (2007)
stress and death EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 pm by Amerenda

» Hello! Your neighbourhood physiotherapist here
stress and death EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:19 pm by Physio-Savvy

» Ozone Therapy
stress and death EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:56 pm by nicolejohn

» AAOS Atlas of Orthoses and Assistive Devices, 4th Edition
stress and death EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm by f4fm

» Adverse effectsof therapy
stress and death EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:02 pm by 2anrip

» Everybody talks about what jobs do you do?
stress and death EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 am by liyuqingru

Keywords

Top posters

-Mental-Jihad- (1374)
stress and death Bar_leftstress and death Barstress and death Bar_right 
A.Omar(Admin) (946)
Abd ALLAH (803)
esraa elnady (669)
Karim Elalfy (504)
Fajr Al-Islam (465)
H.Bader (436)
Zied bin thabet Scientifi (383)
Tarek S. Saleh (306)
ِANEN (246)

stress and death

passenger

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

stress and death Empty stress and death

Post by passenger

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله وبركاته
    قال تعالي :هانتم اولاء تحبونهم ولا يحبونكم وتؤمنون بالكتاب كله واذا لقوكم قالوا امنا واذا لقوكم قالوا امنا واذا خلوا عضوا عليكم الانامل من الغيظ قل موتوا بغيظكم ان الله عليم بذات الصدور ال عمران 119
    التفسير لابن كثير والطبري والجلالين :
    انكم ايها المؤمنون تعاملو المنافقين علي ما هو ظاهر منهم من ابداء الحب والايمان ولكنهم حقيقة لا يحبونكم لا ظاهرا ولا باطنا وكذلك تجد انهم علي شك وريب من امرهم وانتم علي اليقين والحق لذلك يملا الحقد والغيظ قلوبهم فتجد انهم يعضون علي اصابعهم من شدة الغيظ والحقد اللذي يملا قلوبهم ثم اختلف الحديث في التفسير فمنهم من قال ان النبي يدعو عليم ان يموتوا بما بهم من الغيظ (الطبري)ومنهم من قال ان التفسير هو ان ابقوا علي ما فيكم من الغيظ حتي تموتوا فلن تروا ما يسركم(الجلالين).
    ومن هنا نبحث في
    stress as a leading cause of death and other helth risk factors
    سبحان الله العظيم القادر علي كل شئ علي مكافاة المؤمن بالجنة والفوز الاكبر وللعاصي بانار وللمنافق بالغيظ حتي الموت او بالموت من الغيظ
    وسبحان الله ان كل ما يحدث داخل الانسانمن تفاعلات كيميائيه وردود افعال ما هو الا بامر من الله لكل خلية في الجسم فتخيل معي هذا وان كل مل سيوفقنا الله لسرده ما هو الا بامر من الله فقد يكون جزاء للعاصي او ابتلاء للمؤمن او لصاحب النفس الضعيفة
    stress:organisms total response to enviromental demands or pressures
    it causes alot of changes external responses .glandular secretions.skin reactions .other physical functions سبحان الله احنا ضعاف اوي
    stages of stress:
    1-alarm stage:there is over stimulation of the sympathetic system and increase secretion of adrenaline and cortisone and blood flow to be shifted from brain to muscles and dentrites to shrink back in brain to moderate the flow of information slowing the non essential body functions so that the whole body to start to fight against the cause of stressكان ربنا بيعما اعادة تيئة او توزيع لجسمك عشان يقدر يحارب وقت ما تحتاجه
    it appears on the face of the person
    2-resistance stage:the person start feeling irritated and over react to minor situations and get mentally and physically weak and the physical and psychological and behavioural chandes become visible
    like during sitting in the hall of exam and time is running
    3-exhausion stage:the stress can reach a height where he may fell completely exhauste and helpless to extent of comitting to suicide ولكن هذا لضعاف الايمان لغير المتمسك بالله لمن كان له غني عن الله اللهم عافينا ولا تكلنا الي انفسنا طرفة عين
    sorry i will continue by tomorrow
    Share this post on: reddit

-Mental-Jihad-

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 pm by -Mental-Jihad-

As-Salamu 3alaykum ...

When I read the title I was like: Lol!
    But its great, but hmm ... now we 'understand' what we need to focus on is to 'feel' ...

I have stopped a while infornt of that verse:
    ولقد صرفنا فى هذا القران من كل مثل ...
    And I started thinking; hmm ... so if we have to 'sense' in order to feel, then every single word in the Quran must carry some sort of stimulus that does not really exceed the human power to pick. Thats why even when the Quran approaches cases of ghayb, still the description of every tiny detail comes in a way that still can be sensed. For instance jannah, hell fire, even prophet's stories, some sins like gheebah, and some good deeds like alkalemah attayebah.

I dont know if you had this video passed to you on FB - I wanted to share with you but I dont like sharing videos with non-hijabiz-. The video is a trick; first you are asked to count how many times the ball is passed in a hand ball game. You start focusing on the ball and the hands passing it. At the end of the video you come to know they show you the video again you surprisingly notice a big bear walking between the game players that you havent noticed cuz you were stuck to the ball.

That simply is what happens to us.

Anyways...

wafi Amanillah

Post Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:49 pm by passenger

the continuation of the topic of stress and death
    we talked before about the def. and stages of stress
    STRESSORS CAN BE CLASSIFIIED AS;
    1-acute .as disaster or death of loved one or nateega يا رب امري كله بيدك خيره وشره (ليس لك من الامر من شئ)
    2-sequential .as events leading up to job promotion or a move يا رب تكالي عليك
    3-intermittent .as colledge examsاللهم يسر امري وفك عسري الزموا الاستغفار
    4-chronic .living with a life threatining illnessالحمد لله لمن له ذلك والحمد لله اللذي عفانا مما ابتلي به غيرنا وفضلنا علي كثير ممن خلق تفضيلا
    stress relate disease result from exxecive and prolonged demands on an organisms coping resources ولذلك ان كان التفسير للايه هو احيوا بغيظكم حتي يميتكم الله فربما سبحان الله كي يتحقق هذا الاثر في ابدانهم من غيظهم ويحقق ايته فيهم ولكن يتنزل بسبب كي يتنزل عليه بمشيئته
    SO THE SYMPTOMS OF STRESS CAN BE CLASSIFIIED AS :
    1-stress related physicall illnes. irritable bowel syndrome .heart attack .chronic headache (result from long term over stimulation of part of the nervous system that regulate heart and blood oressure and digestive system)and stress has been linked to all leading cause of death as heart disease .cancer lung ailmats .cirrosis and suicide اللهم قنا عذابك وسخطك وقمة غضبك علينا ان تتركنا وتكل امرنا الي انفسنا فنهلك ونفعل مثل ذلك
    2-stress related emotional illness.inadequate response to major changes in ones lifesituations
    TREATMENT:
    medications.stress management programs .relaxation .physical exercise.massage .cognitive therapy .meditationsand associated spiritual and religious practices .biofeedback .yoga .aroma therapy .nutrion based treatment .acupuncture
    but tthat was the stages that happen inside us as human nature but what you think god wants us to pass through so that we can reach allah by any way
    هذه هي السباب المادية اللتي انزلها الله كي ناخذ بهاا ولكن اين السباب المعنوية اللتي نحن مطالبون بالاخذ بها وسنحاسب بشكل اكبر عليها

Post Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:55 pm by passenger

there is continuation for the topic but it will come after tomorrow so that we all can think in these reasons that we can take with
    i want to listen from all of you and ya ret with evidence from book of allah if possible
    استودعكم الله اللذي لا تضيع ودائعه

Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:52 pm by passenger

asalamu 3alykum wa rahmat allah wa barakatu

i didnt hear from u yet
    ok .i will wait more but know that you are delaying some good issues from someone we all apprechiate

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:46 am