Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Physio Savvy - Is pain interrupting your sleep?
Multi Disciplinary Team EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:16 am by Physio-Savvy

» for all Egyptians!!!
Multi Disciplinary Team EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:39 pm by 2anrip

» Follow instructions
Multi Disciplinary Team EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:17 am by 2anrip

» ICU BOOK (2007)
Multi Disciplinary Team EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 pm by Amerenda

» Hello! Your neighbourhood physiotherapist here
Multi Disciplinary Team EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:19 pm by Physio-Savvy

» Ozone Therapy
Multi Disciplinary Team EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:56 pm by nicolejohn

» AAOS Atlas of Orthoses and Assistive Devices, 4th Edition
Multi Disciplinary Team EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm by f4fm

» Adverse effectsof therapy
Multi Disciplinary Team EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:02 pm by 2anrip

» Everybody talks about what jobs do you do?
Multi Disciplinary Team EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 am by liyuqingru

Keywords

Top posters

-Mental-Jihad- (1374)
Multi Disciplinary Team Bar_leftMulti Disciplinary Team BarMulti Disciplinary Team Bar_right 
A.Omar(Admin) (946)
Multi Disciplinary Team Bar_leftMulti Disciplinary Team BarMulti Disciplinary Team Bar_right 
Abd ALLAH (803)
esraa elnady (669)
Karim Elalfy (504)
Fajr Al-Islam (465)
H.Bader (436)
Zied bin thabet Scientifi (383)
Tarek S. Saleh (306)
ِANEN (246)

Multi Disciplinary Team

passenger

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Multi Disciplinary Team Empty Multi Disciplinary Team

Post by passenger

very happy [size=18][/size]السلام عليكم و رحمة الله وبركاته
    انا الان في قسم في القصر العيني بغض النظر عن هو ايه بالفعل دمي اتحرق اول يوم في الشهر والسبب في ذلك الناس اللي سمحت لمهنتنا انها تكون في الارض وغيرنا من الاطباء اللي يقول روحوا اسالوا الممرضة تقولكوا حالات ايه محتاجة علاج طبيعي او الممرضة اللي بتقول في قسم الباطنة انتم مش بتشتغلوا حالات الجلطة اهوا فلان وفلان وفلان........................ عندكم اشتغلوها ولا الاكبرالدكتور اللي من طرفنا واللي يقول كويس ان النايب مش موجود و دوروا علي الحالات ا
    وكل حالة نصف ساعة كويس circulatory and respiratory exercisesوروحوا اشتغلوها كلها
    [size=24]حلم العمل المشترك بيننا وبين الاقسام الاخري واللذي لا يحقق الا نادرا[/size]
    THE MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM treen-treen
    ولذلك خطوة لتحقيق هذا الحلم ممكن نعمل نوع من انواع المشاركة بيننا وبينهم مثل ذلك الموجودبيننا علي هذا الفورم ونعمل موقع نشارك فيه احنا وطب سواء طب او امتياز ونحاول تبادل المعلومات بيننا وبينهم سواء كان شئ عندنا وعايزين نعرف عن
    the medical back ground of any topic or any infornation we need to know from their professors old
    وكذلك لو في اي حاجة عندهم ممكن يكون لها علاقة بشغلنا ممكن نساعدهم فيها
    وبذلك نكون نحن البذرة ل:
    further cooperation between us and them and so a better environment for our career to grow up
    good
    Share this post on: reddit

-Mental-Jihad-

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:33 pm by -Mental-Jihad-

As-Salamu 3alaykum ...

^Task!

wafi Amanillah
    A.Omar(Admin)

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:26 pm by A.Omar(Admin)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    جزاكم الله خيرا يادكتورة
    فكرة مهمة جدا ومشروع محتاجينوا اوي
    مجرد اقتراح لتنفيذ الفكرة
    في موقع لطلبة طب
    egymedicine.net
    ممكن حضرتك تعرضي عليهم الفكرة والله المستعان
    H.Bader

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:06 pm by H.Bader

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    لو كل حرقه دم طلعت فكره هايله كده يبقى اهلا بكل حرقه دم
    وانا عندى اقتراح بيتهيقلى اطباء امتياز بشرى اللى معانا فى
    pdne
    ممكن تعجبهم فكره المنتدى المشترك ويساعدونا
    توكلى على الله والله المستعان
    Karim Elalfy

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:43 pm by Karim Elalfy

ASA,
    OOOOOOOH, Perfect Idea,
    if we can build a new subforum of "physician-link","P-PT" or title some what like that and refere to this forum by forum-task-review, and advertise for it on the forums that relate to physicains, and by communications with staff in Kasr or any place like...
    I think it make more perfect
    JAK
    SALAM
    Karim Elalfy

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:00 pm by Karim Elalfy

but,

I think that the main reason for thus situations is us!!

That we -merely- didn't know-or try to- our role, nurses rule, resident rule, and other physician...

PT rule;

---Senior, to puts programs of PT and apply it on Pt or supervise interns when they applies it and manages interns scientific knowledge and clinical application...

---interns, to obey orders of PT senior only and apply under his supervision...

---consultant, make protocols and programs in coordination with consultant of medical specialty in depart.

nurses, manages depart.-managerial and internal affairs only- and they have no relation at all to technical approaches-medical or PT- but instead obey what ordered by Physician or PT or any specialty if the case need schedule care during day...

resident, to manage-just manage- cases referral, entrance, surgery time and discharge and he have no right at all to make a decision on any of the previous, he just manages it or write it....

other medical staff, share in making decision-by weekly or periodically-agreed round meetings- and give it to residents to manages and apply…

SEE?
    -Mental-Jihad-

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 am by -Mental-Jihad-

As-Salamu 3alaykum ...

Huda:
    Kanet hateb2a mufag2a bas yallah ....
    Dr. Wael aslan haydakhal kul el graduation projects bto3na w bto3 el summer course bashari fel khallat! InshAllah hayb2a feeh meeting mugama3 khelaal shahr zab3a ma3 PDNE 3ashaan el mawdou3 da.

Allahulmusta3aan ...

wafi Amanillah
    Sara_pt

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:45 am by Sara_pt

فكر ة عمل منتدى مشترك فكرة راااااااااائعة لكن الموضوع يحتاج اولا لدراسة متأنتية
    أنا مستعدة ان شاء الله لأي مساعدة لخدمة مهنتنا الحبيبة

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:15 pm by passenger

as salamu 3alykom wa rahmat alla we barakatu
    i was very pleased by all your comments that made me more have more desire to do something in this field
    i sent to Egy medicine with this idea and they answered by the following:
    (we have no proplem about this and we can open a a part for you on our forum that you can put your ideas and any one want to share with you we have no problem as long as it has agood aim but we cant count on your forum as it is a free one and all work can go in a second as these companies has certain limits)

so i want your opinion about this and i want people who can help me in this because we need to be very organized and to think what we can do because we need this project very much
    Dr key eye...
    of course you are right the major reason in this is that we didnt do good in our parts first to ask others to do good so we can take the following reasons:
    1-Do our best tring to be good P.T.and that we try to do in this forum and in our life
    2-to know our rights and our duties
    3-to have ethics in dealing ao that we can ask others to do the same(respect your self so that others can respect you)
    4-try to make good relations with others and way of good communication and that is what i am talking about
    واولا واخرا ان نخلص لله سبحانه وتعالي كي ييسر لنا الامر وناخذ بالاسباب ولا تنسوا الدعاء
    جزاكم الله خيرا كثيرا ويرزقكم حسن الاجر

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:23 pm by passenger

i am sorry i forgot to tell you something
    i talked to them by the (me) representing physiotherapy and so when they say( you) mean (all P.T). and they mean by (others to share you) the medical people from them

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:23 pm